Learn about the people behind The Deep Creek Wedding
image by 4 Wheels Photography
We are the most comprehensive group of wedding professionals serving the greater Deep Creek area of Maryland. We have joined together to elevate the Deep Creek wedding experience. We know each other well and help bring out the best in one another. We meet, talk, and collaborate. We support any effort to make our home the perfect place to get married. We are venues, caterers, bakers, photographers, planners, officiants, florists, decor rental companies, hotels, and managers of rental homes. We are Deep Creek, and we can’t wait to meet you.
MEET THE TEAM
- Editor/Brand Architect
- Shannon is a photographer at Shannon Gray Photography. She specializes in wedding and lifestyle images. She has a background in advertising and marketing. She is the creator of The Deep Creek Wedding website and oversees all operations of web design, graphic design and promotion.
- Industry Strategist
- Leigh Clarke is the owner and proprietor of The Fete Companies, which includes Chanteclaire Farm, Farmhouse Fête and Sounds Fun DJs. She has planned and executed hundreds of weddings. She has hands-on knowledge of catering, cakes, design, timing, transitions in music and vendor coordination. Couples sometimes ask if she has a psychology background because she has a deep understanding of how each aspect of the wedding will make people feel and respond. She assists Shannon with the overall strategy and planning for The Deep Creek Wedding and assists in bringing new vendors to the site.
- Membership Manager
- Michelle is the wedding and event planner at Farmhouse Fête. She is a certified meeting professional (CMP) and has planned large scale events including weddings, educational events and conferences. This gave her deep knowledge working with food, beverage, entertainment, travel and lodging. Couples are often amazed at how many details she brings up and plans for that they would have never known to think about. Every possible scenario is analyzed and managed. She oversees all vendor membership details for The Deep Creek Wedding.
- Blog Manager
- Jacqie is a photographer and specializes in weddings and lifestyle photography. She is a native to the Deep Creek area (though she has lived in other places) and knows it well. She manages the blog and the contributors for The Deep Creek Wedding.
- Community Advocate
- Jessica is a natural light photographer at Jessica Fike Photography. She specializes in outdoor sessions and weddings. She founded Garrett County Wedding Professionals and oversees all social and education activities for the group. She leads the effort to bring the wedding community together and deepen our relationships with one another. She is a contributing writer for The Deep Creek Wedding and assists in bringing new vendors to the site.
- Contributing Writer
- Elizabeth is Marketing Specialist for Frontera Resources, parent company to Savage River Lodge. She is a contributing writer for The Deep Creek Wedding.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONTRIBUTORS:
If you like writing and want to be involved in The Deep Creek Wedding in some way, we would LOVE to chat!
Email Shannon at shannon@thedeepcreekwedding(dot)com.